Saturday 28 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013



Hello everyone, I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and got what you wanted. Today I'm going to be showing you what I got for Christmas, I am in no intention bragging but a few people asked to see it, and in my eyes Christmas is about spending time with your family. I am not going to show you everything I got but I'm going to show you some of my favourites that I got. 



Starting off with what my parents got me, my main present this year was Beats by Dr Dre headphones, I was not expecting them and I am so grateful. The sound quality is amazing and they are really comfortable to wear.



I then got the real techniques eye starter set by Samantha Chapman off YouTube, they are such good quality. I next got a guitar beginners book to help me learn the guitar. I love Harry Potter and I have seen all the films, so for Christmas I got the complete collectors edition of all the films and I can't wait to start watching these form the start after this.


 Everyone this year seems to have got the our moment perfume by One Direction and I can see why it smells amazing! I got the 50ml, it will last me so long, now I smell like one direction; who doesn't want that?



Ever since I got back from America I have been searching for Bath and Body Works products and my mum and dad got me some for Christmas, they got me the sea island cotton hand wash, the mahogany teakwood 3 wick candle; which smells just like Abercrombie and finally the leaves mason jar candle which smells like autumn. I then got the world famous neutrals palette by Benefit, it comes with four eye shadows and two cream shadows.



Finally off my mum and dad I got an eor soft toy from Disney because who doesn't love Disney? and I have actually wanted a Disney toy for a while, which I kind of embarrassing but..


Off my auntie I got some pj's from Next and they are so soft, I also got a huge Cath Kidston travel bag which is great for when I got on holiday. From my friends I got some china glaze nail polish, a lot of socks! you can never have to many socks, some handmade gloves, a handmade hanging heart, a necklace from SC&Co and lots of CHOCOLATE. So thankyou so much to you guys!


From my great Aunt I got the IT book by Alexa Chung which I asked, its amazing, I also got some simple products and a little pot of dreams money box. The rest of the presents I got the majority where money and gift cards. Thankyou to everyone who got me presents I am so thankful. I hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays and thankyou so much for reading and I hope you liked it.


 

3 comments:

  1. I have the Real Techniques Core Collection so I'm now going to purchase the Eye set, it looks perfect :)
    Great Blog+Posts :3

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really good quality, I purchased the core collection after I tried out the eye set and they are both amazing. Thankyou so much.xoxox

      Delete
  2. Our Moment :) I got the 30ml! It's more than amazing, isn't it? I really love reading your blog posts.

    love mai,

    maybe you could check out mine ;)

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS