Wednesday 19 February 2014

Plain White | Spring Edit




Hello everyone, with spring right around the corner I thought I would do a quick post based around it. This post is going to be based on a clean simple look for your nails: white.

White nail polish is a step up from plain nudes and is in. All nude nail polishes are in this spring and summer, including white. They have been seen all over S/S catwalks recently, because of their opportunities with styling. White nail polishes give a clean sleek finish too an outfit without being overly boring. Some particular nude shades don't suit my skin tone as I am so pale, but white nail polish is perfect for any skin tone, but they do look especially great in the summer with a tan.

You don't have too spend a fortune on the perfect shade either, my shade I use is '365' from Barry M and it's just a clean sharp white, and was only £2.99 from Boots. I love the application and after two coats the shade was opaque. The great thing about white nails is that they go with any outfit and are perfect for any season, like black too.

I hope you enjoyed this short post, I'm sorry it's a quick one but I am currently packing for London. But rest assured there will be another post up on Friday rather that Saturday and Sunday. Thank you for reading.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love white nails, you really pull them off well :) I was kind if oblivious to this trend before reading this, so this has really inspired me! Thank you! Xoxo

    stylesequinsandstripytights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS