Wednesday 26 March 2014

Spring Fashion Wishlist


Hello everyone as the weather is getting somewhat warmer and it's nearly summer, I find myself constantly looking for clothes that aren't black! I'm not having much luck, I therefore decided to make a wishlist of all the things I want to get my hands on for the warmer weather (all the things I have seen whilst online shopping!). There is a sort of theme going on with floral I know, but who doesn't love a bit of floral in the summer time. I am also really into experimenting with vintage fashion, which is again why there is a bit of vintage thrown in. Vintage and Retro are really making a comeback this year and they are bigger than ever, all fashion from 50s-80s are in. It's all about baby doll and shift dresses this summer too!

- Topshop Baby Blue Mom Jeans
- Vintage Black Levi Jeans
- Topshop Skinny Polo Crop Top
- Cresent Moon Choker 
- Forever 21 Perforated Slip-on Sneakers
- Forever 21 Daisy Dress
- Topshop Floral Kimono 
- Vintage Head Scarf
- Brandy Melville Kaitlee Skirt 


Those are some of the items I have been lusting over these past weeks and I will probably go and end up buying them this weekend too! Thank you all for reading and I would love to hear more items your are wanting to purchase this season, I'm always on the look out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS