Thursday 3 April 2014

Company Style Blogger Awards


Hello everyone! It's that time of year where the blog awards start up. The main interest is the Company Style Awards. I know I have only been blogging a short amount of time but I would really appreciate it if you could possibly nominate my blog for the BEST TEEN STYLE BLOGGER. It would really mean a lot to me. I would love your help to get me there.

If you would like to vote you can do here

I want to thank you all for reading my posts and following my blog. I write these posts for people to enjoy and I hope you do.




1 comment:

  1. The goods that were purchased were ideal and well worth the money. corporate awards We had a small problem with the spelling on the engraved shield.

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS