Friday 2 May 2014

Polka Dot Dungarees & Frilly Socks








 Top // FD Avenue*
Polka dot dungarees // House of Jam*
Denim Jacket // American Eagle
Frilly socks // Topshop
Shoes // Schuh

Excuse my extremely pale legs I'm one of those people who doesn't tan easily, I turn more red than tan. Anyway the weather was so sunny. I decided to wear this gorgeous polka dot dungarees that I got sent by the lovely House of Jam*. It is amazing quality and is perfect for the upcoming months. I paired it with this plain white crop tee and I love the way it looks with it, it doesn't overpower the dungarees. For shoes I added some white frilly socks with the school inspired patent shoes, I think the frilly socks look so cute with the shoes and add to the School look. You could say this is a complete monochrome look. But because I didn't want it to be all black and white I threw on this denim jacket from American Eagle, it's slightly distressed so adds a hint of grunge to the outfit. I didn't add jewellery as I didn't think the outfit really needed it. 

I love this vintage style outfit for the Spring and Summer, you could even throw on a pair of tights and wear it in the winter! I hope you enjoyed this outfit post and Thank you for reading.


1 comment:

  1. cute oufit. the white socks are adorable with those shoes

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS