Wednesday 18 June 2014

Sudocrem With Added Benefits | Review


Sudocrem is an overlooked product and is used mainly by mothers for their babies, however there are many more uses for it that honestly save my skin. Although by itself Sudocrem is great, it is even better when mixed with lavender and chamomile oil, which contains lots of natural added benefits, which will help nurture you skin and prevent such things such as scarring.

As it's targeted Sudocrem is great for rashes and eczema. I myself suffer from eczema and when it flares up I use Sudocrem with the lavender oil and it soothes the rash. After continual use for a week or two my eczema has almost completely gone. So if you suffer from eczema or mild rashes this would work for you.

Another way to use Sudocrem is surprisingly for spots. Because it has the added benefit of the lavender oil, it works really well at reducing redness and reducing the spots size. It has a really soothing feeling on your skin and I immediately notice a difference in the redness after a nights use.

I also find Sudocrem to help with scarring. I don't know if this will work for everyone but I find it to work. I apply it directly to the scarred area and it reduces the size of scarring after 1-2 weeks use. It lightens the area you have been applying it to and after constant use will help to fade the scar.

Of course Sudocrem is great for using on cuts and grazes. The added lavender oil will help reduce scarring and also help fasten the healing process.

I find that with the added lavender oil Sudocrem works wonders, although on its own is still an amazing product. You could also change it up and add tee tree oil to it for it to help more towards spots.

So as you can see Sudocrem doesn't just have to be for babies, but also has many added benefits for teenagers and adults too. I would recommend you to try out Sudocrem if you suffer from scarring, eczema or spots. I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading.


2 comments:

  1. I also love sudocrem for when my skin is feeling a little dry yet still has a few pesky spots! :D
    http://victoriarosebeaute.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use sudocrem for spots, most spot treatments are way too harsh for my skin! I might try adding some oils as you suggested :)


    kellylkr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS