Sunday 14 September 2014

Autumn's Coming









Top // Topshop
Jeans // Topshop
Shoes // Shoe Zone*

Today from me you get a very simple, throw it on and leave outfit. As you may or may not have noticed the leaves are beginning to fall and I am well and truly in the fall mood. The slip on sneakers I'm wearing have been everywhere recently, they are a great way to add something to a very simple outfit with the mixing textures. This outfit with the dark shades is perfect for the season and is so simple you cannot go wrong.

3 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this outfit! The shoes are also gorgeous, they look like the ones in topshop! Xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, and I know they are so similar yet so much cheaper!

      Georgia x

      Delete
  2. Perfect outfit :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS