Wednesday 17 September 2014

Braving Bolder Lips



I've never been a person for bold lip colours, I've always been a nude gal. But seen as the Autumnal ans Winter traditions involve darker lips, I thought it may be about time I give it a try.

NV Flamenco* 

I know to some people this may not be the boldest lip shade, but it's a great start off point. It is just a step up from a nude shade in the way that it is a bold pink. It is a perfect pink with a hint of peach neon that is great for all year round wear.

Soap&Glory Man Trap

Maybe it was the name that intrigued me to this lipstick, either way it is a beautiful red shade. This is one of your traditional red shades with an orange undertone. I never thought I would be one to suit red lips, but I actually like the way this particular one looks and I think it suits paler complexions well.

Rimmel 107

This is a cult red lip staple for Autumn and Winter. I have always heard people go on about this lipstick but never hopped on the band-wagon. I'm now glad I did as it is my new favourite lipstick. It's a blue toned red and if I'm totally honest I'm not 100% sure this suits me, but I wear it anyway for the sheer fun of it.

4 comments:

  1. what camera do you use the quality is amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also need to hop on the bandwagon with the Rimmel 107 Lipstick as it's such a stunning shade! Would love it for the colder months ahead x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS