Wednesday 22 October 2014

Autumn Q&A


 
What are your three winter essentials?
Chunky knit jumpers, Pretty Little Liars and hot chocolate of course.
 
When do you start getting ready for Christmas?
Late November, early December as soon as possible.
 
Why did you start blogging?
I wanted a place to express myself and I knew a lot of people who had recently begun blogging at the time and it all started from there really.
 
Who is your fashion inspiration?
I take a lot of inspiration from different people mostly off instagram and pinterest ect.
 
What is your favourite fashion lush product for autumn/winter time?
I love Lush Pud and Butter Bear!
 
What is your autumn fashion must have?
My Steve Madden combat boots.
 
What is your favourite thing about autumn?
The colours are my favourite along with the fashion.
 
Favourite autumn lipstick, eye shadow and nail polish?
My favourite lipstick had to be Rimmel 107, eye shadow is Mac's 'Woodwinked' and my favourite nail polish Barry M in 'Raspberry'
 
Favourite colour?
Burgundy.
 
Favourite song at the moment?
Bridges by The Broods
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty Little Liars is soooo good!

    I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award, I hope you do it and please link me to your post if you do so that I can have a read xx http://sorryimearly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS