Sunday 16 November 2014

Mac Collection



 Mac is one of my favourite high end makeup brands (being I've tried only a few) Over the months I after I purchased my first lipstick I have gathered together a small collection of products.
 
Mac 'All That Glitters' Eyeshadow
 
When it comes to wearing eyeshadows I tend to go for the neutral shades that will make my blue eyes pop. This particular shade is a gorgeous golden nude shade with an underlying shimmer. I do really enjoy the Mac eyeshadows with their formula as they aren't chalky and are highly pigmented.
 
Mac 'Sable' Eyeshadow
 
Compared to 'All That Glitters' this is a darker neutral shade. Like all Mac eyeshadows this one is also highly pigmented. Paired with 'All That Glitters' all over the lid and 'Sable' in the crease can create a perfect neutral eye look.
 
Mac Cool Neutrals Palette
 
If you couldn't tell I do like Mac eyeshadows. I have recently written a post on this palette that I picked up not too long ago but have fallen in love with. It contains a range of neutral shades including pink tones and bronze shades.
 
Mac 'Bare Study' Cream Eyeshadow
 
I had heard a lot of good things about this cream shadow before buying it. I actually found it in a discount makeup store and jumped at the chance to try it out. It's a shimmery nude shade that looks great washed all over the lid as a base and also on it's own.
 
Mac 'Crème Cup' Lipstick
 
Everyone and their mother probably owns this lipstick. It's a cult favourite for Mac lovers and I too love it. I struggle to find lip shades that suit my pale complexion. 'Crème Cup' is a nude toned pink that would go with any skin tone.
 
Mac 'Peach Blossom' Lipstick
 
Yes, this is very similar to 'Crème Cup', but trust me it is different. It is another nude toned pink shade however it is a different finish and contains a blue iridescent undertone to it. It's not as pigmented to cremesheen finishes but it is still a buildable shade.
 


5 comments:

  1. I lust over all of these products!! My MAC collection is growing, I currently have lipsticks Impassioned and Love Lorn.. I think Bare Study is next on my list :)

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mac! My favourite is their powders xx
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any Mac products yet but really want to. What do you think is the best product to start with as I am thinking of asking for an eyeshadow for Christmas!

    http://whatmaisiedid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same palette and I love the shades - I definitely need to use it more x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS