Sunday 23 November 2014

Ultrabland Facial Cleanser



 
Adding harsh chemicals to your face can often worsen your skin. A lot of chemicals can be found in everyday cleansers that tend to dry out and imbalance your skin. The Ultrabland cleanser from Lush is a facial wash containing no chemicals with all natural, non irritant ingredients.

When I'm going through a rough patch with my skin I will take out everything from my skincare routine and go to using just this and a moisturiser. Using too many products on your skin can clog your pores. This cleanser contains very little ingredients so won't cause any irritation to your skin and should help to detox it.

It is quite a thick consistency cleanser, as it is a cream based wash. It is amazing at removing your makeup as well as leaving your skin smooth and hydrated with the natural oils it has. This product would be perfect for sensitive skin and also would work with any other skin type. If you are looking for a new cleanser I recommend you try this specific one out.

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try some of the Lush skin care and this definitely sounds like a really good quality product.

    http://whatmaisiedid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks really good xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I tagged you in my latest blogpost :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Angels on Bare Skin cleanser from Lush the other day, and I really love it. I find that lush just do the most amazing products, from bath, to skincare to make-up :)

    www.fromemilytoyou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS