Sunday 18 January 2015

Neutral Nails



Simple nails are a trend that has stuck around in the beauty world these past months. I went through a faze of not wearing nail polish, however now I'm back and keeping it simple.

Neutral tones are the in nail colour. They are shades that can be worn come rain or shine, Summer or Winter. I personally love the clean, chic look they give to your nails and you no longer have to worry about coordinating your outfit with your nails. You may notice a clear favourite polish of mine being the Barry M Gelly High-Shine's, they offer amazing colour ranges from bold to simple as well as being long lasting and highly affordable.

Barry  M 'Almond'

This nude shade has a slight lilac undertone with a stone grey finish. It's a step up from a basic nude colour but still keeps the clean finish.

Barry M 'Chai'

One of my favourites to wear on my nails is grey. A muted grey keeps an outfit looking fresh however still keeping your nails as a staple. Rather than wearing a black polish, wearing a grey will go with more outfits and step up your look.

Barry M 'Lychee'

A basic nude shade that will give you that barely there look. It will make your nails appear clean and also longer as there will be no clear end point of your nail.

11 comments:

  1. The BarryM Gelly nail polishes are a big favourite of mine also! I love the look of almond, might have to get it haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are so interesting I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these colors! I wish the U.S. Had Barry m!
    Xx
    Abby

    TutusandPearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I love nude shades, they looks adorable on nails.

    thelesfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the look of neutral shades and have wanting to try them out for a while but as I am not allowed nail polish at school I never get the opportunity to use any. Would you mind me asking how often do you have your nails painted?

    http://whatmaisiedid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not allowed it for school, so most weekends!

      Georgia x

      Delete
  6. Love all three of these shades! I always get bored of colours and neutrals are always so easy to wear

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lychee looks gorgeous! Love the Barry M nail polishes :) xx
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Lychee and absolutely love it! I'll need to invest in the other two. Lovely post :) xoxo

    Gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Barry M Gelly nails. Probably my favourite collection! xx
    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS