Sunday 1 February 2015

Music Lists



Music plays a big part in my life, I love listening to it when I'm down, bored or anytime really. I've found so many artists who I love and listen to often. I prefer to listen to alternative tracks along with electronic music.

Imagine Dragons - Night Visions
Imagine Dragons is one of my favourite bands, I love all of the tracks on this album. Some of my favourite songs are Amsterdam and It' Time.

Ed Sheeran - X
Ed Sheeran all round has amazing music. His music is amazing and I love all the songs he has wrote.

Bastille - Bad Blood
If you have never listened to Bastille's music before I highly recommend you do. I love Dan's voice and it is so unique, like nothing I've ever heard before.

McFly
Since a young age I've always liked McFly and recently replaced one of their first albums. I have re-found my love for them.

The Weekend
A favourite song of theirs is Often, I love their alternative genre and all of their songs are independent and unique in their own way.

The Broods
A shockingly unheard of band, who I have grown to love. Their music is unique and like non I've ever seen.

Vampire Weekend
Again with the alternative genre, Vampire Weekend has been a favourite band of mine for a while.

Who is in your must listen to playlists?



6 comments:

  1. I'm really loving Sia and the Neighborhood! I love a bit of ed sheeran though

    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are some more of my favourites too!

      Georgia x

      Delete
  2. We have pretty much the same tastes! I own have of these CD's and they're also on my must listen to playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post! I'm obsessed with Ed Sheeran and am going to see him at Wembly I'm so excited! I remember being obessed with that Mcfly album too! I've been in love with Taylor Swift's new album as well, she's amazing :)
    www.missmollyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! That sounds so good, I have always wanted to see him live. Mcfly was my very first album I bought!

      Georgia x

      Delete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS