Wednesday 18 February 2015

My Mac Trio





I do have a makeup love for my Mac Lipsticks, and I alternate between each shade daily, often disregarding my other lipsticks. Although method to my madness all of these shades may seem similar, but I can assure you they are different.
When it comes to lipsticks finding the shades and tones that suit your complexion is essential, and that is why all my lipsticks resemble each other so kindly. I personally the shades that suit me best are my nudes, whether it be darker or pinker. With Mac lipsticks price I go for lipsticks within that zone as to not regret my spending's.
Crème Cup
This has been spoken about many a time on both this blog and many others but to me this is the best pink/nude shade I have tried and fits my complexion perfectly giving me a 'your lips but better' tone.
Peach Blossom
People say this seems almost identical to Crème Cup however I see otherwise. Personally I find Peach Blossom to be a much more opaque shade with blue undertones to Crème Cup and this is the shade I go for if I want a barely there feel.
Twig
This shade ventures slightly further out of my comfort zone, however remains in the nudes. It's a more darker tone but sticks to the pink theme. This lip shade gives a very 90's feel to a makeup look and suits a variety of complexions.
Which of your lipsticks lie within your favourites? If you couldn't already gather from this post I have grown very found of Mac lipsticks and still hope to grow my collection, venturing gradually further out of the comfort barrier.

3 comments:

  1. My favourite shade lip is 'your lips but better' - I have LoveLorn :)

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard of lovelorn, is it a good shade?

      Georgia x

      Delete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS