Sunday 1 March 2015

Closet Wishlist


You may be able to tell by now from the many hauls and wishlists I have posted that I like fashion, a lot. Fashion is a way of expression through your own personal style. No matter how hard I attempt to restrict myself I always manage to gather up a wishlist of fashion items.

Burgundy Doc Martens

I am  a Doc Martens girl through and through, I own two already. The burgundy pair have failed to be removed of my wishlist for a while now and I have a feeling they may be in my wardrobe soon. I love the touch Doc Martens give to an outfit, they add a hint of grunge whilst keeping the outfit structured.

Fedoras

Yes I already own a fair few hats including fedora's, although that is no need to say I don't wish for more. I would love to get my hands on a burgundy colour (sense a pattern yet?) also perhaps a tan colour. I think that a hat can really complete a look and pull together any outfit. Also I do already have a black shade and a khaki, so one more can't hurt?

Dresses

I myself have never truly been a dress girl, but when the warmer months come I find myself stuck in shorts where I much rather be wearing a flowy dress. I have seen a few I like from Urban Outfitters in styles I think suit me best. Dresses are easily styled and only need to be thrown on with a pair of shoes, then you're ready to go. Next time I go shopping I may have to pick up the one from Urban if my bank account allows it.

Baggy Tee's

These are something you cannot go wrong with. They are a basic staple piece that can be worn with anything. On my lust list are a few from Brandy Melville, they offer amazing basics that keep an outfit remaining casual.

Grey Flats

This pair of flats from Next are my new found love. These will be perfect in the coming warmer months paired with jeans and a plain tee. They are simplistic and yet stand out from an outfit because of the light colour and white soles.

White Shirt

Again a basic piece that everyone should have in their wardrobe and yet I fail to. This simple white button down can be added to a minimal outfit to add texture and a professional finish.

Those are the current items on my wishlists. I hope you enjoyed a little in sight into my current lusts and hopefully some may make it into my wardrobe in the near future.

5 comments:

  1. Great post !! Baggy tees are life !! 🙌😂 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always manage to do the best posts, Georgia! They always look so organised. I love Docs too!

    Chloe xx

    www.chloepaigee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chlo! But your posts do aswell. I couldn't live without my babies!

      Georgia x

      Delete
  3. I love the grey flats, Primark have a pair of metallic ones at the moment that are really nice as well! x

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS