Wednesday 4 March 2015

Neutrals and Golds





If I'm honest it was only recently I hopped onto the neutral nails train, before that I got bored of all colours. However now I coat my nails in greys, pale nudes and whites all day.

My recent discovered combination to wear on my nails is a pale nude and gold overcoats. Both from Barry M, the Gelly High Shine in 'Coconut' and the Aquarium line in 'Treasure Chest, these two colours have become a recent staple in my nail shades. Looking back a few months ago I would not have gone near glitter top coats, but there's something about this one that drew me to it, paired with the many neutral shades I own.

It's a step up from wearing a plain colour as you get the hint of sparkle with the gold, but it still remains simple and effortless. This nail combo will go with any outfit as of its neutral tones. The lasting power of both of these polishes is amazing, but I'm sure you're aware the nightmare it is to remove glitter polishes, not fun. Although I would say it is worth it for that little amount of sparkle to your nails.

8 comments:

  1. Pretty combo! I really like the neutral and gold trend right now :)

    Jessica // http://lipsandtrips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too I'm loving all the metalics!

      Georgia x

      Delete
  2. Neutral nails seem to be a Spring trend at the moment! I might have to pick these up!

    www.gabriellalovesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how these two look together!
    -Maria
    in1997.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look absolutely gorgeous, Georgia. I never get time to do anything particularly exciting with my nails anymore. I'm definitely going to have to make time now! I'm going to look out for the gold one next time I go to the drugstore. :)

    Christina x
    Christina Campbell Hughes

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS