Friday 3 April 2015

Ripped Denim Grunge












Top // Zara
Jeans // Topshop (similar)
Belt // Vintage (my dad)
Shoes // Primark
Watch // Daniel Wellington*
Rings // Pandora
Hat // Topshop

The outfit posts are returning, and I do hope they are here to stay. I have really missed blogging my outfits and thanks to the break in the torrential British weather, they have returned. This outfit is based around the transition in seasons into Spring, and although the British weather is currently in turmoil it doesn't quite know what t do with itself. If you needed an extra layer with an outfit like this then throwing on a light jacket and rocks that denim on denim look, or throw on a oversized check shirt to tie around your waist.

*For 15% Daniel Wellington watches use the code 'georgialouisebeauty' till April 30th.


4 comments:

  1. I also have this style of jeans and live in them, they are just so comfy! Would you mind me asking who takes these pictures for you, when ever I try I get to emarrased and they don't turn out great. Your just look flawless!

    http://whatmaisiedid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they?! Actially my mum does :) thank you lovely so much! I kind of guide my mum through it when she's taking them, haha.

      Georgia x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your hat! You've styled it so well x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS