Wednesday 7 October 2015

16th Birthday Makeup | Makeup Monthly









Products Used
Stila 'In the Garden' Palette in 'Sage' and 'Bark'
Bourjois CC Cream 'Ivory'
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer '15'
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Mac 'Velvet Teddy'
Rimmel Exagerrate Liquid Liner
Benefit Roller Lash
Natural Collection Duo 'Mocha/Latte'
Rimmel Sun Shimmer 'Bronze Matte

Well this is a very exciting makeup monthly, it's my birthday month! For those who don't know I turned 16 this past weekend so how could I not show you the birthday makeup that I wore? In this look I used my new Stila 'In the Garden' palette to create an autumnal look. I chose to go with a subtle khaki eye look. I used 'Sage' al over the lid using a blending brush to give a less polishes look, and then I blended 'Bark' into my crease to add definition and darken up the look. I filled in my brows using an eye shadow brush and the natural collection duo in Mocha. Then applied very thin line of liquid liner and a generous coat of mascara of course. I stuck to my roots, by using my go to face products, the Bourjois CC Cream, the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I topped the look off with a little bronzer to hold on to the summer feel in the air and swiped on Mac's 'Velvet Teddy' as a neutral lip colour that pairs perfectly with the pop of colour on the eyes.

14 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday and this look looks beaut on you!xx

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday - love your makeup, especially the eyes!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! Your makeup looks so pretty!

    www.wheresmylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous!!! I hope you had a really good birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous look, I love that your freckles show through the CC cream :) And Velvet teddy looks gorgeous on you - I need it!! How you had a brilliant birthday

    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe you're only 16, you beauty! Happy belated birthday! Such a gorgeous look x

    Martha Edwards | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous and subtle look. Happy late birthday

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  8. The eye shadow colours are so gorgeous! x

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're so pretty! Happy belated birthday :)

    INTO MY JEANS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this make-up, you look stunning.x Could I ask a question, How did you get your follow button because I can't seem to figure it out ahah.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. First of all: Happy belated Birthday!! I love this look, Velvet Teddy is one of my faves :)x

    Anu♡ | Based On | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS