Sunday 18 October 2015

The Men's Shirt

 


 
 

 

Top // Brandy Melville
Jeans // Topshop
Shirt // Levi's Vintage
Boots // Doc Martens
Scarf // Accessorize (no longer available)

If you know me then I think it's common knowledge that I like my shirts. I have too many that I can wear and yet I still keep adding to my collection? In all fairness I have been on the hunt for an oversized denim shirt for what seems like forever now. I have been scouring all the vintage shops and yet still failed to find that perfect shirt. Being a lover of denim can be tricky because I end up being the most fussy when finding the wash I want. It's always, that's too light, too distressed, too dark etc etc. I just wanted a basic every day wash, was that too much to ask for?

I found my perfect denim in Camden Market in one of the many vintage stores. It's a men's medium Levi's shirt that I snapped up for a bargain of just £15. If you're looking for authentic denim then vintage stores are the way forward. Because the weather is getting a little chilly here I layered my denim shirt with a khaki jumper I picked up from Brandy Melville. I of course then threw on a trusty pair of black jeans and my Doc Martens that are looking a little worse for wear. For the ultimate cosy feeling for this outfit I added a huge patterned scarf that further adds to the vintage vibe the outfit gives.




5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit - love the shirt!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorjuss outfit!

    Would be lovely to gain some follows tonight
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this outfit, it suits you so much!
    The scarf is especially gorgeous :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS