Wednesday 13 January 2016

2016 Goals


Hello everyone! I'm aware I'm a little late to the bandwagon of doing a blogpost on my 2016 goals, but it's better late than never, right? 2016 is one of the biggest years in my life so far and so much is going to be happening. Firstly I will be sitting my GCSE's starting in April, then I will leaving secondary school, and moving to a new sixth form, all in the space of a few months. So I thought it would be appropriate to set aside some goals for this very busy year.

1. Do the best I can in my GCSE's
I feel that this is very appropriate to the coming exam season. I've recently had my mock results back and I was very pleased with the results I got, so if I can archive them when I open the brown envelope in August I will be more than happy. But what I want to do is the best I can, if I know I have done that and that I couldn't have done any better then the mark is irrelevant.

2. Make the most of my time left in school
I've got a little less than 6 months left in secondary school, and I don't want to have to face moving without knowing I made the most of my experience there.

3. Make the most of my friends
This year is the time when me and my friends will be parting ways, even though I hope we stay as close as we are now I know it will feel weird not seeing them everyday like I do now.

4. Have the best summer
It's an extended summer this year for me, so I want to make the most of it. Spending time with my friends and family as much as I can and not care about much else.

5. Experience things I've never experienced
I want to do more things I have never done before. Whether that be to visit new places or try new activities. Whatever it be I want to try something new.

6. Travel more
I feel that I make this a goal of mine every year, but again I want to travel more. Tying in to number 5, I want to travel to places I've never been before, either abroad or in the UK itself and find new little gems I love.

7. Blog
Finally, I want to blog my year for all of you. I want my blogposts to be more about my life and travels. Things that I can look back on in the future and be like 'I did that'.

What are your 2016 goals?

6 comments:

  1. I hope you achieve all you want to this year! These are all really good goals especially on your GCSEs good luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like my goals are very similar to your! I hope you do well in achieving them. x

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great goals! I love you achieve then! Good luck with your exams! That 6 months will go quick, trust me! X

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS