Wednesday 10 February 2016

Palmers Body Lotion | Review Revisited



Hello everyone! I have previously talked about Palmers over on my blog. But I thought I would revisit the topic of body lotion after using this particular product for almost a year now. I was head over heels in love with this lotion in my previous post and I will say that this has not changed, if anything my love for this lotion has grown even more and now I can safely say that it is my favourite body lotion I have tried.

I would say I have have quite sensitive skin and I usually cannot wear scented products as they leave me with red spots on my skin. When looking for body products I tend to turn to natural products as that is what works best with my skin. This body lotion contains pure cocoa butter and vitamin e extracts which are known to be great nourishing agents. I did try the fragrance free version out first as initially the scent of this product is quite strong and I thought it would react with my skin. However, after trying the normal version I had no problems with it! I have tried a lot of moisturizers and none of them have managed to keep my skin feeling nourished all day. In the winter time I have problems with dry skin around my hands and elbows and amazingly this moisturizer seems to combat these issues. When I apply it, I slather it all over my body, let me say I don't do it half halfheartedly. If you are not the type of person who likes the scent of chocolate in your moisturizer then I would recommend you give this one a miss. I end up smelling like a glorious chocolate factory and my pajamas smell exactly the same the next morning. I apply it after I get out of the bath or shower when my skin feels tight, immediately after applying this product my skin feels instantly moisturized and it sinks into your skin straight away, even though it is a very thick, heavy duty moisturizer so you know it is doing its job.

Palmers products claim to help with scarring and stretch marks and they definitely do help. I have had scars on my legs from when I was a toddler and after using this moisturizer and nothing else for the past year I have noticed the scars are less noticeable. If you suffer with scarring or stretch marks I recommend you try Palmers out. It is a great fix for the quality and affordability.

Okay, I think I have justified my love for this moisturizer. I think it is one of the best affordable body lotion out there, so if it sounds like it might appeal to you I recommend you pick it up.

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like the perfect product, I'm definitely going to have to give it a go! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my all time favourite moisturisers! Absolutely love it and it smells incredible. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. My skin can be a bit iffy with some products too. I love how much this body lotion makes my skin feel.

    Vixella Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this product - such an oldie but a goodie. I'm addicted to the smell and it lasts for so long. Top tip - cut it in half once you can't get any more out of the pump as there's so much left!

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree! I love this product! And the tub, can't remember what it's called! And their hand elbow knee cream! I have even tried their tan! Obsessed?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree! I love this product! And the tub, can't remember what it's called! And their hand elbow knee cream! I have even tried their tan! Obsessed?!

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS