Sunday 20 March 2016

Spring ASOS Wishlist

 
Seen as it is now officially spring and the fact that I haven't done a fashion wishlist I thought I would show you the current pieces that have caught my eye in ASOS. I'm pretty much relying on ASOS for shopping right now because revision means I don't have too much time to spend scanning the isles, so online shopping is my cure.

New Balance
Grey Maxi Dress
Denim Midi Skirt
Jersey Black Straight Leg Trousers
Girlfriend Denim Gilet
Striped Sundress
Bandana Print Trousers

The weather is finally warming up in the UK which means I can finally venture out of the house without my huge parker on, so can we have a amen. I have recently been looking to purchase more statement pieces for my wardrobe that makes my style a little more interesting than just a pair of black skinny jeans. Also, as you can see a lot of these pieces are for the warmer times of year and that is because I love the trends that are upcoming for this season, especially the 70's trend! However although I am wanting to currently purchase almost everything off ASOS, I have come to the realisation that for the next two months I will be wearing little else than pyjamas or my school uniform. Can the exams please be over already so I can enjoy summer and actually wear real clothes? Please tell me that I am not the only one living in my pyjamas revising?

Be sure to let me know some of the current trends that you are loving for the upcoming season? I always love browsing the shelves online!


3 comments:

  1. I really want a pair of New Balance and I love the sundress! I feel like I'm either in my school uniform or comfy clothes so I totally understand you! x

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a complete sucker for patterned trousers, and I love those bandana print ones!

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS