Sunday 5 January 2014

January Q&A


Hello everyone, on Instagram I asked you to ask me some questions and today I'll be answering them.

Favourite instagrammers?
I have so many but a few of my favourites are idklivv, floralmia, hiyaimlauren, fetching_tigerss and dijesstive. Basically everyone I follow, you know who you are!

Favourite lush product?
I love all lush products, but my favourite is probably the so white bath bomb, its a very fresh scent. But,they don't sell it anymore, only at Christmas. If I were to chose something else it would be the melting marshmallow moment, which honestly smells like heaven and bubble-gum.

If you could only wear one item of makeup, what would it be?
It would be concealer, as I have quite bad dark circles and would like to cover them up along with my spots.

How did you have so many followers?
I honestly don't know, I just post often and mostly if you post with a theme seems to work? However everyone's got to start somewhere, and I don't believe Instagram being all about followers. It doesn't matter how many followers you have.

What do you use to edit your photos?
I use VSCO cam and Phonto to brighten and watermark my photos.

Where are your favourite places to shop?
I shop ALOT, my favourites are definitely Boots, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Mac, Superdrug, Selfridges. I've probably covered everything you could want to buy though!

What is your favourite makeup brand?
My favourite drugstore makeup brand is Maybelline. I love all of their mascaras that I have tried and I love the Maybelline fit me concealer; its something I can't go without. Not forgetting their baby lips which I know most of you love; I own six, which I guess is kind of a problem. As for high-end makeup brands, my favourite is either Mac or Benefit, I own two mac eye shadows, both of which are highly pigmented and I would like to get more. However I don't own a lot of high-end products, because they are rather expensive.

What is your favourite scent?
One Direction's Our Moment, because... it's One Direction, it also smells heavenly; its a mixture of fresh and sweet. I also love Marc Jacobs Honey perfume, which has quite a sweet scent but nothing too overpowering.

Favourite memory of 2013?
Definitely going to New York with my family, it was amazingly unreal! It was something I had wanted to do for so long and I am so grateful that I was able to go.

Who are you idols?
Demi Lovato, she is such an inspirational women because of what she has been through and has overcome also because of what she is doing to help the girls of today who are struggling.

They are all the questions I am going to be answering today I hope you enjoyed it and comment below any future questions and I will be sure to answer them in my next Q&A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS