Saturday 11 January 2014

Review - Baby Skin Primer

                                                               

Hello everyone, today I'm am going to being doing a review on the Baby Skin by Maybelline New York.

I was a sucker for the launch of the Baby Lips and went a little crazy over them. When I heard they were going to be launching the Baby Skin primer in the UK I knew I had to pick it up, as I loved the Baby Lips I had high expectations for this. I picked mine up from Boots for £7.99, which is a little pricey for a primer in my opinion but it was worth it. The packaging reminds me immediately of the Baby Lips, what's not to like?

At first test, I thought that the primer might break me out as it has a silicone like texture to it which can block your pores, which I really don't need right now! However I couldn't be more wrong, it's lightweight and glides onto your skin and erase's any sigh of large pores and makes your skin feel super soft; I have visible pores around my nose area and after applying this they were near enough gone. I did not break me out and I did notice a massive difference on the length of time my makeup lasted, it didn't melt off my face and lasted from when I put it on in the morning to when I took it off at night. It creates a nice even base for foundation or concealer to stick to and stay onto.

I sometimes even wear the primer on its own, as it gives such a flawless and matte finish to your skin, I rarely need to apply powder. The Baby Skin was the first primer I bought and I will surely buy more. I highly recommend the Baby Skin primer whether you are beginning to use primer or you use them all the time, either way it is a great drugstore primer. 

Thank you for reading, and I hope you all enjoyed this post and look out for my next one.


3 comments:

  1. I really want to try this out soon! :) I love the packaging.

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, this is really helpful ����

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your blog!
    http://beautyandarts.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS