Sunday 9 March 2014

A Pop Of Colour | An Early Spring Outfit








Top // Topshop
Flannel // Brandy Melville
Jeans // Topshop
Boots // Dorothy Perkins (no longer available)
Rope Bracelet // Pandora
Silver Bracelet // Pandora
Watch // Elsie Grace (similar)

Hello everyone, today's post is another fashion post. As you may have already noticed from my previous fashion posts most of my clothes I wear are 75% black or white. So I thought I would show you an outfit I have been loving with a pop of pastel blue, perfect for the spring. The gorgeous pastel blue top I am wearing is from Topshop, it is made from chiffon and is really flowy. I paired it with a tight fitting jeans and yes they're black (I need to stop) but because the top is so loose fitting around the waist line, I thought that adding something fitted gives a flattering approach. Because in the UK it's not quite 20 degrees yet I through on this Brandy Melville flannel, which has neutral tones and also a hint of blue, so it complements the top well. To give it a more feminine feel I rolled the sleeves up. For shoes I added some brogue style ankle boots. As for jewellery I like to keep it minimalist, I put on my pearl rope Pandora and my silver Pandora with charms. I also put on my vintage voyager watch by the lovely Elsie Grace and a bracelet that I made myself.

This outfit is perfect for early spring days as it still keeps you warm. Its a casual pick and would be great for days out shopping ect. I think all the colours involved in the outfit work well together and compliment each other perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS