Sunday 16 March 2014

The Sun's Finally Here








Top // Brandy Melville (similar)
Shorts // Peekaboo Vintage
Shoes // Office
Hat // Amazon
Midi Rings // River Island 
Rings // Minky Kitten

Hello everyone, the UK weather is finally showing signs that Winter has gone and Spring is here. The temperature is going up and sun is out, which can only mean one thing: Summer is just around the corner with bares legs, skirts, dresses and holidays! I'm already counting down the days until the Summer holidays and have begun shopping for Summer clothes already (a haul coming soon) But although the weather is improving it is not yet warm enough to wear bare legs, so my alternative: tights. Here I have on my vintage Levis which I adore and wear them whenever I can. I paired that with some 80 denier tights to keep at bay my blindingly pale legs. For my top I am wearing this super soft striped tee which is really flowy but also fitted around the arms so it doesn't give you a drowned look. Keeping the outfit minimalist for the spring, I wore yet again my white high tops converse which just go with everything. I am also wearing my bomber hat, which is perfect for bad hair days! I then added some gorgeous gold rings to add some detail to the outfit. The heart I have on was my mums, then I added some midi rings. And finally these gorgeous stone rose gold rings from the ever so lovely minkykitten.

I hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more Spring and Summer posts heading your way. Thank you for reading


2 comments:

  1. Great outfit and the rings look beautiful. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS