Saturday 10 May 2014

Sophisticated Jumpsuit



Crop Top // FD Avenue 
Jumpsuit // FD Avenue
Converse // Office
Scarf // Primark 


I am not usually one for wearing more formal outfits, I always prefer to go for the casual comfy outfits. But I have recently been loving this black jumpsuit from the lovely store FD Avenue*, it is so comfy as it's made from this stretchy material. I would highly recommend this store as everything is such good quality and they offer celebrity dupes for many outfits. Because I am more of a casual girl I dressed it down slightly with a white crop top and my white high top converse which you all know I wear too much. Adding those pieces adds a sort of sports luxe to the outfit. I thought the outfit was looking a bit plain so I added a tribal patterned scarf, which I have to admit is more Autumnal than Spring esc but I love it all throughout the year, it passes right? I didn't want to add any jewellery to this outfit because I wanted to keep it somewhat sophisticated and minimalist.  

I hope you enjoyed this post, be sure to check back here tomorrow for a beauty post! Thank you for reading.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look, love the scarf!

    Chloe // www.throughchloeslens.blogspot.co.uk
    I'd love for you to take a look xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely and of course! I am in love with reading your blog.

      Georgia x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! do you mind me asking how you link your blog in your comments?;)

      Georgia x

      Delete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS