Sunday 19 October 2014

Topshop Wishlist


1. Leigh Black Ripped Jeans
2. Bib Detail Blouse
3. Brody Faux Fur Collar Boots
4. Super-soft Brushed Scarf
5. Short Sleeve Cotton Shirt
6. Cable Faux Fur Pom Pom Beanie
7. Slouchy Holdall Bag

This Topshop wishlist contains many simple yet staple pieces for the upcoming winter months. The plain white blouse for example is a wardrobe basic that everyone should own and yet surprisingly I don't? It would go perfectly under jumpers or even layered up on it's own with a chunky knit cardigan and a tartan scarf. My favourite thing about this time of year is the fashion and colours combined and the ability to layer up your favourite pieces to create one complete outfit. I sit scrolling through online shops at the latest fashion items out there as my basket totals way out of control, but it doesn't hurt to have little wishlists for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. I love layering, that's why autumn/winter are my favourite seasons to dress for! X

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I add so much to my basket too haha, good to know i'm not the only one!x

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS