Sunday 21 December 2014

Those Winter Musts





 There are certain things which I cannot do without in the Winter months. From fashion to beauty to those little necessities.

Layering
I think I have said this a many a time on this blog. I love to layer. To me layering is the best concept about fashion. I have recently been loving to layer with this cape I recently got from Marks & Spencers.

Candles
This is a typical girl thing for the Winter time: Candles. Burning candles in the cold nights create a cosy, homely atmosphere to any room.

Dark Lips
I never used to be one for dark lips, as I never thought I could pull them off. I have recently been wearing one particular shade by Revlon in 'Black Cherry'. Even though I am not certain whether it suits me I wear it anyway. It's a perfect way to add a pop of colour into your everyday makeup routine.

Winter Boots
Boots are a thing I would wear all year round if I could. I love how they look paired with an outfit and the variety you can get. I have been living in boots ever since the Summer was over.

Those are just some of my musts for the Winter time. Anything cosy and warm is a favourite of mine to snuggle up with.



5 comments:

  1. Lovely posts, I love layering too xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is gorgeous! I love your boots and your bag!

    Becca xx

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is lovely! (I've just started one myself) but these are also my winter musts! I could not do without boots, layering and candles! I'm not sure if I can pull off the dark lips look though!

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS