Sunday 3 May 2015

Style Snippet | Watches


A watch is a useful accessory that also adds to an outfit. Watches draw attention to parts of a minimalist outfit and is quite literally a timeless piece that will never go out of fashion. No matter the technology I feel there will always be a part in fashion for a watch and I still find myself wearing them even if I don't use it. It may be a practical product but the majority of the time I find myself just using it as a fashion statement. Having a large face with a basic leather strap keeps the traditional appeal of a watch but also keeps the look simple. Of course when someone asks for the time you won't be one of those that looks to their wrist and is left without an answer.

Watch // Daniel Wellington

4 comments:

  1. I completely agree. I only have two watches, but whenever I'm in need of a laid-back attention grabber, I put one on. Great post! x

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watches are essential

    olivia - mycluelessmind.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Pic! I'm getting exactly the same watch too, and I'll buy one glasgow strap as well :)
    DW is simply the best cause it's really minimalistic and classy.
    Love,

    www.thevitalimpetus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That watch it's gorgeous !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS