Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Orange Carrot and Lime Juice



I have been loving getting juices when I have been out and about recently, so I thought I would try making my own at home to save a little money. You don't have to have a fancy juicer to make a juice, I own a simple blender and make my juices in that. However compared to a normal juice you get all of the pulp so the juice is a bit more like a smoothie, but did you know that it is often the pulp to the juice that contains the most nutrients? so sometimes it is nicer to leave it in.

It is super easy to create your own juices and there are endless combinations you can make. My favourite juice right now is orange, lime and carrot.

Ingredients
1/2 oranges
1 handful of carrots
1 lime
Water

Method

1. Peel your oranges, you can use as many oranges as you like depending on how strong you want your juice.

2. Add the oranges to your blender or juicer and blend until smooth.

3. Then add about a handful of carrots to your blender and blend until smooth.

4. Add water to thin out the juice to the consistency you want (you can also use orange juice if you want your juice to be more sweet)

5. Blend again until smooth.

6. Pour into a glass, cut up your lime and squeeze it into your juice.

7. Stir to mix in the lime and you are done!

That is it! It really is easy, delicious juices with all of the nutrients that you can make at home. What are some of your favourite juice combanations?









1 comment:

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS